Qwuzzle - Nine Cubes and A Billion Puzzles | The Happy Puzzle Company
If you like ‘The Genius Square’, you’ll love Qwuzzle!
Start by taking a set of nine Qwuzzle cubes and a grid. Now draw six of the ‘basic’ cards. Each card displays an image which needs to feature in the 3x3 grid that you will build with your cubes. The image can be positioned anywhere within the grid, and on any rotation. Your aim is to build all six images in to your grid at the same time, before the time runs out.
Play against the clock or against an opponent, with two sets of cubes and two grids included.
Ready for the challenge to get harder? Introduce the ‘advanced’ cards to make your task even trickier.
- "QUICK AND FUN FILLED: 'Qwuzzle' is a quick puzzle and this game is jam-packed full of them… and you really will need to be quick because you have just 60 seconds to solve each one!"
- "NINE CUBES AND A BILLION PUZZLE: To solve a Qwuzzle you need nine Qwuzzle cubes and a Qwuzzle grid. Six random challenge cards are dealt for every round. The goal is to position your nine cubes in a 3x3 formation on the grid, to simultaneously fulfill as many of the six challenges as possible."
- MULTI LEVEL, MULTI MODE: For those who love thinking, tinkering, and pushing limits, this game is for you. It has Normal, Advanced, and Extreme modes to choose from! Perfect reason to stay at home.
- BRAIN TRAIN: Needless to say, Qwuzzzle is a great tool for sharpening speed of thought, Spatial Awareness, and Visual Perception. A perfect gift for a think tank.
- "Can be played individually or by 2 persons. Suitable for ages 6 and above."
Players: 1 or 2
Age: 6 to adult
- Skills: Spatial Awareness, Speed Of Thought, Visual Perception
Offer on Books:
Flat 25% off on all books by Usborne.
Upto 30% off on all other books.